Monday 1 October 2012

Sushi, sushi, sushi

Currently in the Brisbane airport waiting to board our flight to Bali. We came directly from the Sunshine Coast where we spent out last weekend in Australia. It's bittersweet to be leaving because we loved it here but we're definitely excited for the next part of this adventure!

In the top 5 "Things I Will Miss About Brisbane" is the low-priced, widely available sushi joints - it's like fast food here. You can't walk more than five minutes within the Brisbane CBD without passing a sushi place and any sushi roll is between $2 to $3. We probably had sushi at least once a day while in the city because in a  death match between sushi and any other type of fast food - sushi wins every time! It's just so good and we can't get it like that back home. 


I will miss you, sushi. You were always there for me when I needed you and you never disappointed me. Let's keep in touch. Xo

DG

No comments:

Post a Comment